Sunday, December 24, 2006

Figgy Pudding

Dashing to the store, in search of triple A's
I hope they're open Christmas Eve, or my kids cannot play

Buying everything to make their Christmas right
I overspent, forgot the rent; next month will be tight

Oh, triple A's, double A's, nine volts, C's and D's,
Everything I bought this year requires batteries

Oh, MP3, DVD, HDTV too
I couldn't find a PS3, so I got a PS2

No Nintendo Wii, no PSP, XBox 360 too
Elmo's gone from Amazon; I can't even find a Zune!

Figgs: Christmas Shake

Figgs: Merry Christmas Girl

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 12/25/2006 2:50 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

What time did the kids get you up this morning?
5:15am here....

 
At 12/25/2006 4:39 PM , Blogger jonder said...

Ben was up at 5am too, but so was his mom! Myles and I got up at 8am.

 
At 12/25/2006 5:29 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ben and your mom are more diplomatic than my children. The whole family was deep into presents by 6am....

 
At 12/31/2006 10:34 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You asked about the girl over at http://toestubber.com/89 (Sep 26) - I think she's one of the girls from the 1973 comedy film Carry On Girls (http://www.carryonline.com/carry/cogirls.html), probably Margaret Nolan (do an image search and knock yerself out...).

 
At 12/31/2006 11:02 PM , Blogger jonder said...

That was awhile ago; thanks, Rick! Didn't know Margaret Nolan was a Bond girl...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home