Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Underneathica Hates Music

Do you ever get bored with music? Do you sometimes feel like there's nothing new that will excite you the way your favorite music once did? Or do you ever even find your favorite music uninspiring? I get in those moods from time to time. I'm not there right now, but when I am there's nothing to do but wait it out: leave music alone, or listen to a genre you know nothing about. Here are a few sour grapes from disgruntled music fans:

Replacements: I Hate Music
Thelonious Monster: Lookin' to the West
Tim Rogers: Letter to Gene

6 Comments:

At 7/11/2006 9:28 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I disagree. I just find those periods are just made for playing with ones self.

 
At 7/12/2006 11:02 AM , Blogger jonder said...

Dude, were you spying on me yesterday?

 
At 7/14/2006 3:49 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I fuckin hate music too.

 
At 7/17/2006 12:41 PM , Blogger jonder said...

It has way too many fuckin notes.

 
At 7/27/2006 8:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hate my high school.

 
At 7/27/2006 4:19 PM , Blogger jonder said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home